Importing Your Account Information to Microsoft Money
- In order to import your account information into Microsoft Money, you need to be logged
into your Internet Banking account.
- When you log into your account you will need to be on the Account Detail screen. You
can get there by clicking the account number
- On the Account Summary page or by going to Account - Account Detail
- On the Account Detail Screen, scroll all the way to the bottom. You should see the following:
- Set the date range to the dates that you would like to import into MS Money, and click
the Money 98, 99, 2000, 2001 button.
- After clicking the button, a screen should appear.
- On this screen click 'Save'. Next, choose the location that you would like to save
it to. Somewhere you will remember so you can go and retrieve it later.
- You can choose to 'Open Folder' this will point directly where you saved the document.
Or you can 'Close' the window and find it yourself.
- Since I saved the file to my desktop I went to my desktop and double-clicked on the file.
Once I double-clicked the file it opened MS Money and the following screen appeared.
- Make sure that the account information you downloaded corresponds to the account number
that is shown in MS Money.
- Click 'Next'
- After clicking 'Next' the following screen will appear.
- Click 'Ok'